THE PATH OF MEN
The many routes of civilizations
Available versions: French | English
Rights: All Rights | Worldwide
This series crosses geographical, historical, cultural and sociological discoveries with mythical roads cleared by adventurers or mapped over time by civilizations, explorers, conquering states, itinerant merchants.
It puts into perspective the development of civilizations over several hundred years and reflects on the evolution of nature and humanity throughout the world.
We follow the great trajectories forged by man driven by geology, raw material or green wealth.
- MOROCCO, A MUSICAL JOURNEY
- INDIA, THE SPICE ROAD
- SRI LANKA, THE TEA ROUTE
- INDIA, KERALA: ON THE PATH TO GOD'S COUNTRY
- ARGENTINA, THE WINE ROAD
- THE NETHERLANDS, THE FLOWER ROAD
- VIETNAM, THE ROAD OF THE KINHS
- INDONESIA, THE ROAD OF THE THOUSAND AND ONE ISLANDS
- INDONESIA, THE VOLCANO ROAD
- GERMANY, THE PATH OF SIEGFRIED AND THE NIBELUNGEN
- INDIA, THE PATH OF BUDDHA
- INDIA, ON ROUTE TO MYSTICAL VARANASI
- OMAN, THE INCENSE ROAD
- NAMIBIA, ON THE PATH OF THE HEREROS